• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Girl's out of the paint shed

Bigmick

RE: Tan Paint Secret

And the desert sand Blazers shall inherit the earth and drive the olive drabs asunder MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Starlight

RE: Tan Paint Secret

Well, I won the bid with GL and waited and waited and waited....for the EUC. I finally paid the penalty for not picking up. 300 bucks ! That burned my *** But then I decided to look at cucv's already purchased. Found this from Forestry in N.C. Awesome shape with virtually no hours on it. The guys who had it were honest with nothing to gain from lying to me.Cost 800 bucks so that took the sting out of GIVING AWAY 300 bucks to the government for the EUC debacle. The rest is what you see. Runs great and looking forward to documenting with pics the A.C. install. All the best to everyone, Capt. T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks