• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL ambalance at Ft. Meade

rfischba1

Enter Ft. Meade off Rt. 32 back gate entrance, just past NSA. Have a photo ID, insurane cards and GL papers, once inside gate, turn right at the light , follow that around make the next right, You wil be in front of GL .s offices, drive inside the fence, past the weght scale, ask for Sarah Dutton site mgr. nice gal. employees are very helpfull at Meade.
Good luck

HeadWizard

Enter Ft. Meade off Rt. 32 back gate entrance, just past NSA. Have a photo ID, insurane cards and GL papers, once inside gate, turn right at the light , follow that around make the next right, You wil be in front of GL .s offices, drive inside the fence, past the weght scale, ask for Sarah Dutton site mgr. nice gal. employees are very helpfull at Meade.
Good luck
Last 2 times I tried to enter through the back gate I was either sent through the security check (exit the vehicle and had the dog sniff thing) or told I had to enter through the main gate off Rt 175. Have never been able to enter through the back gate w/o hassle. :?:

BobM

Enter thru the Reece Rd entrance. You will need photo ID (Driver's license) for EACH person entering the base. Plus insurance papers and registration on the vehicle you are driving in. Turn left on Ernie Pyle St. go to Huber St and veer right on Huber. At Rock Ave turn right. Ignore the directions on the map on the GL site. Their pointer is NOT where the GL site is at! Continue on Rock Ave till you pass Taylor Ave on your right. Take the next drive on the left (It isn't named on the GL map.) You will see a scale and a fence with a gate. Go thru the gate to the white bldg and that is the GL building. In all likelyhood your vehicle will be up on the hill to the west of this building. Take lots of pics while up on the hill. Then put your camera away, 'cause you're not supposed to take pics on base!;-)

Last edited: