• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL and Unmanned sites

Ripcord01

Why in the Sam **** would anyone have to wait three **** weeks to pick up a trailer that had no Friggin UEC? Gl is mad I requested a refund. They have not been able to set a pickup date due to lack of Management control.at an unmanned site. So I,the customer must suffer.. That surely is not very friendly nor good customer service.. Pluckers..

KsM715

Standard GL customer service. We all know it, its not surprising.

Feels better to vent though doesn't it.:-D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I called today to try to schedule a pickup at a GL location. The number is not in service! I contacted GL at Arizona and they said they would get back to me when they have a phone number that works.

I will say, the 2 calls to GL today were both handled very very politely and friendly. I am unhappy with their system, but some of their reps are great!

papercu

Retail is better for some people. If you want to buy surplus to save money you'll need to learn to put up with things like this. Wayne

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Retail is for sissys! 2cents

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is kinda hard to expect GL to tie up a employee from a manned site the better part of a day to go release 1 trailer , I'm sure there were other lots sold at the same time and they want to combine several loadouts at 1 time

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those of you complaining about GL, just remember the old DRMO live auction method: After work on a weekday, drive hundreds of miles to your nearest base, get a hotel, and be at the auction the next morning to preview. Then slug it out with the dealers until the gavel falls. If you did not bring a truck and trailer, take another day off work and do your loadout the very next week. Cost a small fortune just to get the chance to buy surplus.

Ripcord01

It is kinda hard to expect GL to tie up a employee from a manned site the better part of a day to go release 1 trailer , I'm sure there were other lots sold at the same time and they want to combine several loadouts at 1 time
You would think that this would be the thing to do, Sounds like good management, It for some reason doesn't happen and has not happend to my knowledge at the unmanned site. You are right, one would think that getting three or four customers trailers out of the way would be a goal, but not so. I have two trailers waiting to be picked up there. One Euc cleared before I am able to pick up the one with no EUC. Go figure? All in Gl fun I guess..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks