• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL deuces sold with title?

rice

If you look at the current auctions on GL in FL you'll notice something interesting. At the bottom of the auction where it says loadout, it says all trucks sold in Fl must be hauled or towed out but all trucks sold in Fl will be sold with title.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rick,
I talked to GL about that. Apparently FL legislature passed a law requiring ANY vehicle sold in their state MUST have a valid title. So GL issues them WITH a valid FL title. SOP.

Hope that helps.

jim

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This may only apply to FL residents. I bought an M146 trailer in scrap condition out of JAX last year for $80. A few days later I got paperwork for application for a FL title. I called them to inquire and they advised me that titling was required for the FL residents buying vehicles in FL. Fedexed the paperwork back and a month later I got a FL title in my name for the M146.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was told it was for ANY vehicle sold in Fl. Again, because of the legislature and the bill it passed. I can't see how being a resident of FL makes any difference one way or the other. But I'm wrong so much of the time of late, who knows...

jim

rice

It does say on the auction, all vehicles sold in FL will be with title only. So that should apply no matter who buys it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks