• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL getting faster now.

pdstout

Guys, My first EUC took over 2 months. I was my falt for not knowing how to fill out the papers correct the fires time. I had to do 4 revisions on my first.
I will be picking up my second Deuce Tuesday. It took 8 days from winning to notification. I won another Deuce this Thursday, along with a 105. I hope things keep going well. To you guys that were like me, thinking it takes forever just hang in there. Just hope you do not get addicted like me.
P. Stout

jollyroger

Who here does not have an addiction to the camo equipment. I am on vacation with my girlfriend in Vegas. Not only am I on the SS site but I had to go 380 miles round trip yesterday to see 100dollarman about buying some tires for my deuce. He has trucks, trailers and tires for sale. Great guy. Check out his stuff. 100dollarman.com.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks