• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL is Paid

Bozor1000

Today GL took the money out for my M1008. So just waiting on an invoice so that I can pick it up in beautiful Barstow California. I will keep all of you posted.

100dollarman

Congrats! PM me if you need any info on Barstow now that I have picked up over there several times! I still have 4 more trucks, and 5 more trailers over there--- let me know when you are going. Maybe we can meet up.

Bozor1000

100dollarman said:
Congrats! PM me if you need any info on Barstow now that I have picked up over there several times! I still have 4 more trucks, and 5 more trailers over there--- let me know when you are going. Maybe we can meet up.
I'm sending my brother in law to pick it up with his flatbed tow truck. I made my appointment for next Wednesday to get it. So it will be home and I willpost pics.

Bozor1000

THe truck is finally hoome. I will post pics this weekend when i get time! I have been working a lot so I have no time for the truck right now.

msoumas

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.

Every time I see those GL auctions in Barstow, I can't help thinking of the beginning of Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks