• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL just lost another customer.

ohnuts

I have to pay tax on one of my sales all over again because they forgot to record it on the title. Pay two fifty to my state or maybe never get a title mess cleaned up. Rock and a hard place, catch 22.

To bad this is the only outlet for surplus. It would be healthier for everyone to have another nationwide player.

Floyd

Hey Bill: You have to admit that GL is at the very least consistent, consistently bad! Don’t give them the benefit of leaving; with all those years of experience you can make things more painful for them in the long run. The upper echelon of management wants to keep a low key operation, letters flying about to government officials are a bane to their existence.

Floyd

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to pay tax on one of my sales all over again because they forgot to record it on the title. Pay two fifty to my state or maybe never get a title mess cleaned up. Rock and a hard place, catch 22.

To bad this is the only outlet for surplus. It would be healthier for everyone to have another nationwide player.

If the state where the purchased item was located required the GL to collect taxes for them it would be listed as such on your "Paid in Full Invoice". One of my trucks was in a state that required the taxes included. I took the "Paid in Full Invoice" with me and my state credited that payment to me. I have had no problems with GL to this point. The people in Arizona have been very helpful and provided everything I have requested from them and in a timely manner.

Another vote for Sherman Coop in Arkansas![thumbzup]

Dieselsmoke

:-DYa know Floyd, that's the best reply I've seen. Time to start f'n with GL the hard way:twisted: Letter writing to govt' officials is a damn good idea, and no time better to start than right now.
BTW I still miss my trailer:cry: LOL

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've always had good luck with the site people at the sites I've been to. I have had problems with GL main office though. Nothing major, just a few lies and lost paperwork and such. It all worked out but they can be a pain in the butt. The main thing I've found out when dealing with AZ is have low expectations going in and you won't be disapointed.

Ironhorse

I guess I've been lucky, so far. Ten purchases and the only problem was a incorrect VIN on a bill of sale that I didn't notice for nearly a year. Sent an email to GL, had an answer the same day and a corrected bill of sale within a week.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did my SF-97 online, and relized the next morning that I had the year and vin wrong. Called and canceled it. Guess what I got in the mail last week? the SF-97 that I canceled, with all the wrong info on it. :evil:

Now I have to figure out how to fix that... SCDMV has gotten strict on titling MV's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks