• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL M1009's at Ft Meade today

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
There was a lot of 1009s that went off at Meade today. It looks like one person/dealer picked off the majority of them. I did get to pick up 2 runners for the family. Did anyone else pick one up?

DieselBob

I thought maybe that was you trying to corner the CUCV market. I thought about it but figured I would end up sleeping in it and the temps are starting cool off.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Not me at all. Just trying to get 2 runners. Had to go after 4 just to get 2. I do not like that. Even less do I like the 4:59and 50 second bids but that is all part of the game.

Crazyguypa

I was looking at picking one up for my daughter who just turned 16, however working nightwork threw off my sense of time and forgot all about them until it was too late..... She keeps eyeing my M1009 up, but that's not gonna happen. ... Unless however, I got a replacement for it. :driver:

Sardot1

What was the average price?
Prices were nice, on the high end something like $2500, most below $2K. You can look them up on GL.

One decent looking runner with 30K miles went for $1750! I thought about bidding, but it's just too far away, shipping was the deal breaker.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was going to get one but time zone difference got me. aua I'm used to ET but being deployed to Alabama got me with the hour difference. Oh well I got some mep-002's today.

the spotted zebra

Ft. Meade Blazers

I bid on a few, but was out bid early. I looked at these trucks twice & most were really rough, especially the sand colored ones. There were only 3 or 4 that I thought were nice, but they went for the most money. Obviously others had been up there to check them out. I hope you ended up with the some of the nicer ones. Best of luck with your new purchases.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks