• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL on Fox News

SixSpeed

Banned
Once (if) some of the "General Public" starts bidding on GL, we might start seeing a few more news stories about GL, though perhaps not positive ones...

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hahaha

this discussion happens anytime they wind up in the news or published somewhere- "prices will skyrocket! or soccermoms will whant deuces to drive!" Yeah, right.

You *might* see a small increase in some bidding, but nothing to really be concerned with. Most of the items and equipment are not what the average family is looking for. Plus, as stated, lots of people do research online now, and GL's problems will pop up. For the most part, nothing will change. I like the

I like how the author of the article has a tongue in cheek attitude towards the whole thing.

hole

I would've loved to see the look on those high bidders faces if they happened to be watching that news broadcast...:-xaua are my guesses

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I predict that in about 60 to 90 days (approx EUC processing time), the naive FEW of the general public who bid on things as a result of these news stories, will be bumfuzzled by the way GL does business and they'll be calling FOX NEWS to do some followup NEGATIVE stories about this same GREAT GIFT IDEA source.

WHAT - You took my money and now you say I CAN'T HAVE WHAT I BOUGHT ! ! ! ! Highway Robbery!!!!!!