• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL pic shows same nasty M105 trailer

Nonotagain

Whats up with the same pic being recycled on the GL add on the left side?

The item description changes, but the same nasty looking trailer stays behind.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That nasty looking trailer was a carpenters trailer. The radial arm saw is gone but the lift gate is still present. I was bidding on it but it went past the minimum bid which coincides with my maximum bid.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You don't like it? I think it look's good sitting in my motor pool behind the bobed 5 ton. It cleaned up real well. I took off all the plywood and it's just a 105A2 trailer with all the bows and stuff. The tail gate is working and very little rust on trailer. The cover did turn pink though.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks