• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Small Storage Container Pickup in St Louis, MO

swirvin21

Just won the auction for an AAR Shipping Container, single unit, approx 1360 pounds and 108"L x 88"W x 69"H. Empty inside, so you can utilize interior to store or transport additional materials to help offset transport costs. My current concern is having it picked up from GL in a timely manner and am capable of coming up to bring it back to North Texas (Gainesville, Sherman area) but am open to paying for hauling if available. Also willing to meet somewhere, etc. I have plans to go to NE Oklahoma on the weekend of the 16th of September for a Wheeling For the Wounded event.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I have some very nice BAE MRAP seat kits NIB, Axletech 10 on 335mm Aluminum and Steel Wheels and a few other items I would consider for trade or trade plus cash for hauling.

Semper Fi!
Kyle Irvin
918-729-2239

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks