• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL takes $, Still no invoice.

goldneagle

Here's a question: If they are charging up front now, what about the trucks that get picked over after you win? It is now YOUR truck - paid for in full. Wonder if they'll take that more seriously?

rr
Ownership is not the issue here...possession and control are the issue....the law called BAILMENT takes effect. (Learned that in Law Class) As long as someone is in posession of your property or has controll of it they are responsible for it's condition. If anything gets stolen or damaged while under their control they are responsible!

Always make sure you save the pictures of your item so you have proof of what you purchased. It is also important to file a complaint form for missing parts before removing the item from their site. Also take pictures to show what is missing.

I learned this the hard way. I was in the hospital on pick up day...so i sent my son and friends to pick up my Deuce. I get a call that the windshield and lights are gone. I did not know at the time about filling in a form on the missing parts. I did take pictures of the truck when I got home and complained to GL.

They were the ones who told me about the FORM that needed to be filled out on site before removing the truck. The GL rep never mentioned this at the time of pickup when my son mentioned the missing parts!!!

As a one time courtisy GL gave me a $200 ccredit to my account for the missing parts...however they took out $60 from my credit card for the FS-97 form instead of using part of the credit in my account.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks