• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL warehouse

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I feel slighted. I'm only 10 miles from the warehouse and no invite :evil:.

What about you M1075? You have spent alot of money there.....LOL

Warthog

ccequipment

Don't feel bad, I am missing many bags, all from the top stack that is easy to reach, I think sticky fingers is the problem, they didn't fall out the side.

hoopsoft

Corey and I are going, which is weird cause he didn't get the email and he's bought 10x more, than I have from them.. Actually I've only ever won 2 thing under my account. Of course I don't call and hassle them endlessly either, so maybe thats why he didn't get an invite.. LOL

Michael

I didn't get an invit either and I have been buying from them since the beginning. I don't have warm fuzzy feelings for this way of doing business either. :evil: I am envious of those of you that are close enough to do business with them at this site, you will have access to all of the indoor surplus sold by GL.

Jinx

Why couldn't they open a branch in Washington state? Oklahoma is too far away. My notice said they have a '52 Studebaker that I'd love to check out. :cry:

KsM715

For those that didnt get an invite, did you at one point opt-out of receiving advertisement type emails from GL? I got an invite and since getting it Ive got 2 more emails about it. I keep getting surplus news or something like that and one today that said they would have a studebaker deuce and a 5 ton. I noticed at the bottom there is a link to click and get yourself removed from their email list.

Isaac-1

I got an invitation also, not driving 500 miles for something like that (no point in trying to fly there, since it would hard to bring any winnings back).

I have only won about 6-7 auctions, bid on maybe 2-3 times that many, total dollars spend with GL aroudn $6,000

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks