• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Wins today 10/29 - what did you buy?

CharlyArmy

I picked up 400 .30 cal ammo cans and 80 of the SAW cans from Sparta and a M105 carpenter trailer from Rock Island. Easy pick up for me as both are within 4 hours drive of me.

I think ther trailer will turn out to be a nice hardtop conversion.

My trailer was lot 7505

Last edited:

6x6junkie

hey sufdog just want to give you a heads up if you didnt preview if you bought 5787 it has a miss in the motor could be a bad ring from either not sure but has a pop at high rpms and 5786 is a rust bucket has new paint and bondo but cab is rusted good on pass side hopfully you didnt get any of these cause you may want to go look and defalt ok hope this helps was picking up a trailer and checked them out pretty good all the rest were ok at drum

Stonepicker1

The dually M1028 with the new maintenance body in Richmond sold for $6800 plus the 10% and tax. It was REAL nice, and someone wanted it BAD.
On the M1028A2, I went as high as $6,671.00. it sold for $6,821.00.
I had the next higher bid($6,971.00) typed in and I chicken out.:cry:

With not inspecting the truck + Taxes + 10% + Having to pay someone for pick-up, It was just to much.2cents

If it had the welder in it , I would of keep bidding. Hope it works out for who ever won it.

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On the M1028A2, I went as high as $6,671.00. it sold for $6,821.00.
I had the next higher bid($6,971.00) typed in and I chicken out.:cry:

With not inspecting the truck + Taxes + 10% + Having to pay someone for pick-up, It was just to much.2cents

If it had the welder in it , I would of keep bidding. Hope it works out for who ever won it.
That was a beautiful truck. I was tempted to buy it and another contact maintenance truck for the welder. Good thing I didn't because I would be living in it!

JAYHAWK 1962

Bid on two brand new (4 .4 hours and 5 hours) mep-002 in san antonio they went more than i wanted to pay at 1600 each but picked up 672 50cal cans outta ft sill

wehring

Thanks...

Thanks for the heads up on the tan M105 w/ CBC. I will arrange to have it hauled.

Also picked up an Air Force M35A2 for $661.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anyone here end up with those two M35a3s in Utah? They went for a good price. They would have cost even more if I had the room in the driveway.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks