• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gloss Black Bobbed Deuce Opinions

YankeeDuece

Just got her done. See pictures. What do you guys and gals think?

I don't see a problem! You won't notice the imperfections in a battle-truck sheet metal w/gloss paint after the compliments start to roll in. By then you will be so far beyond what everybody thinks and on to telling everyone at the shows that you drive the "Black Truck" not the other green or camo truck that sits in the same row (rant ....gin).

Nice job, and have fun. To all the others, I respect the colors but love what I got.

byrdo

Thank you

Thank you all for your opinions and kind words. I am pretty happy with how the truck turned out. Of course, there are always doubts and other ideas. Should have done this, could have to that. Overall turning this truck into a bobber was a great experience. It was satisfying work and I made some new friends along the way. All that needs to happen now is a Michigan MV rally and I will have an ear to ear grin on my face. Anybody interested?

moleary

I think she turned out great! Maybe its just me, but since she's bobbed it looks a lot more "right". I really don't like the Malibu deuce - it reminds me to much of a pimped out H1, which i always thought were stupid looking.

Scarecrow1

I agree great job on the truck , but man I will never own another black car or truck again .Black has got to be the worse color in the world to keep looking nice .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks