• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gloss Black Hummer with Tan

gunboy1656

While it looks nice, it just looks like one of the commercial ones off the show room. Me personally I would rather see the fresh painted camo or tan version, maybe as a stretch a flat black version.

gunboy1656

I will agree that it gives that look. But you are talking about these right? We do these too.....

Oh, I have looked through your site a long time ago, but when I got quoted a price for a deuce that would have to make me work 3 jobs for a couple years to buy. never looked back.

And yes I do know why the prices are that way, just the prices suck for the collector.

As for the HMMWV, I was never a fan of them. Drove them for 12 years.

gunboy1656

Well heck you work for them, just tell them to take it out of your pay. One way to have happy employees.

When I was quoted a price, it was 10K. I got my deuce for 4. Granted it was not completely redone.

WOLFMAN1

i'd say ask. humvees look awesome the closes thing i would drive like that would be a cucv blazer. humvees i think just cost way to much. maybe someday the prices will drop so the po folk can enjoy it. lord knows i'd have to win the lottery to get on. do yall do like car lots and take payments or is it all up front? still love camo over solid colors. great job though.:grd: