• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glovebox/cupholders for a 923

goldneagle

After owning a Deuce for several years I really missed the glove box that it had when I got my first 923. The box behind the seat is nice but not quite as handy. So I started looking around for one that might fit in the 5 ton. I found one made for a boat with 2 cupholders on Ebay that would work just fine. With a little bit of modification it worked so well in the wife's truck that I decided to put one in my 923. Only mod to the box was to notch the right side to clear the defroster duct. It took just a few minutes and my wife's nail polish remover (acetone) to glue the trimmed pieces. After installation I shortened the grab bar and moved it over slightly.
Do you happen to have any pictures of the dash opening before you installed the box into the hole?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks