• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glow Plug - By Pass Help

MarcusOReallyus

I have to do this on another CUCV.
Have to do what? Bypass the controller card, as in the original post to this thread? No, you don't have to. You may choose to, but you don't have to. You can also contact member antennaclimber and buy a new card from him and put the system in proper working order.

Or do you mean bypass the resistor bank? Well, you don't have to do that either, but it's a good idea, and there's a thread on it in the helpful threads sticky.

Last edited:

mr.travo

Huh! I am using tapatalk and I get no pictures. I wonder what that's all about?

Yes Marcus, I meant to say the resistor bypass. I don't believe in doing away with the controller card. That's a sin in my book, LOL!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks