• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glow plug controller card

schindop

The only back-up part I don't have is the CUCV controller card. Solenoid doesn't seem to be cycling on/off. Does anyone have a good card for sale? I'll have the card rebuilt and make it bullet proof. Thanks -Peter

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As stated there are two members that are making new cards. I have both and they work great.

You can always by used.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
new cards ? really ?
Yes. Antennaclimber makes them. He shipped some to the Museum for testing. They work great. We have gen1, he has a gen2 available now. He has an ad in the classifieds and I think a sticky the top of the CUCV form.

HoJoPo

I paid $70 for the CUCV Electric glow plug controller. Turns out I don't need one, but I think it'll keep it for a spare... or maybe put it in place and keep the stock one as a spare, since the traces on the CUCV electric one are supposed to be 50% thicker and 50% wider than stock (should be able to handle double the current without melting).

CUCV Electric is the website, though I bought mine through eBay.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to clarify,

1stSarge has the cards. Classic style for $70 thru the classifieds, ebay or his website www.cucvelectric.com. He also has a modern version. Both use modern and updated components.

Antennaclimber has a new sytle card new components and leds indicators) His price was around $130 but I don't know the cost now. Contact him directly. Here is his sticky about the GP system.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/62477-gp-module-theory-operation.html

I recommend both members as I have used their cards myself.

Last edited: