• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glow plug ?

lussks

im new to the cucv i got a ?
some one rewired the m1009 they wired it 12v to the big risister on the fire wall then to the solonoid im only getting 4.7 volts at the glow plug. i did some reserch and they say its sopposed to be 12v direct to the solonoid if running 12v or if your running 24v your supposed to run the big risister on the fire wall.. whats the correct way to run the glow plugs thanks

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The resistor pack is only used in the 24v configuration. Its job is to reduce the voltage from 24v to 12v for the glowplugs.

Sounds like to need to access your wiring situation, formulate a gameplan and start fixing the mess.

Do you want it stock, stockish, convert to 12v or totally rewire?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks