• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMA in Port Huron?

ojsdna744

Anyone done business with this outfit before?

http://www.gmacover.com/DefaultUS.asp

GMA Cover, prices seem reasonable......170 something for a soft cab top in camo? It does have a rear window....anyone have any feedback for me?

My cab top is letting in a ton of water even when it's sitting still. I've decided to go camo with my truck....so I'm thinking about ordering a cab top from here. If you've heard anything good/bad, please let me know. Thanks!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they are great. They are THE #1 source for just about all the US Military's soft tops... They are a huge company, but give mom and pop personal service. I reccommend them 150% I just got cover kits for a LTT and M998 cargo from them. If your ordering tan, you might have to wait a few weeks due to the war, dont know what they have instock for SCAPP. Let me know how you make out... No worries with them at all.

I forget the exact % number but it's like 85% or so of all soft tops are made by them for humvee, 2.5, 5 ton and FMTV. Also make M101 and LTT covers/kits.

ojsdna744

Yeppers! Going three color camo since I needed a new top anyways! Thanks for the tip! I'll order the paint soon since I know what colors to order. Thanks RDD! :)

Armada

You saw my cargo cover Don, that is from GMA. Super heavy duty. It only cost $20 to ship too. Let me know if you do anything with your rear canvas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks