• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMA in Port Huron?

ojsdna744

Anyone done business with this outfit before?

http://www.gmacover.com/DefaultUS.asp

GMA Cover, prices seem reasonable......170 something for a soft cab top in camo? It does have a rear window....anyone have any feedback for me?

My cab top is letting in a ton of water even when it's sitting still. I've decided to go camo with my truck....so I'm thinking about ordering a cab top from here. If you've heard anything good/bad, please let me know. Thanks!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they are great. They are THE #1 source for just about all the US Military's soft tops... They are a huge company, but give mom and pop personal service. I reccommend them 150% I just got cover kits for a LTT and M998 cargo from them. If your ordering tan, you might have to wait a few weeks due to the war, dont know what they have instock for SCAPP. Let me know how you make out... No worries with them at all.

I forget the exact % number but it's like 85% or so of all soft tops are made by them for humvee, 2.5, 5 ton and FMTV. Also make M101 and LTT covers/kits.

ojsdna744

Yeppers! Going three color camo since I needed a new top anyways! Thanks for the tip! I'll order the paint soon since I know what colors to order. Thanks RDD! :)

Armada

You saw my cargo cover Don, that is from GMA. Super heavy duty. It only cost $20 to ship too. Let me know if you do anything with your rear canvas.