• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gmc gatherings?

Jzallan

Greeting all! Fairly new to the forum. I'm currently restoring a 52 xm211 ( pictures will come soon ) I've been in the collision repair industry for twenty years now, so I'm doing a pretty thorough job on this one! I'm here checking to see if there are any "get togethers" or such in the Minnesota or west Wisconsin area? Might be fun to hear stories or ideas! Also see other trucks!!

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about somewhere in the 167 miles between Galesville WI and Cambridge MN?

Seriously, there is the MV show in Iola WI next weekend. They have a lot of vehicles and parts. Only saw 1 GMC last year and it was a dumptruck. I do not know of another get together that is as close.

Welcome! Cannot wait for the pics!

Dan

Last edited:

Jzallan

I usually haul my neighbors tractors to the Almelund Threshing show, it's next weekend. I better find time to get to some of these meets!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Iola also has a Gun Show with Vintage Tractors and Equipment Show at the same time.