• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gmc M135 what is this part?

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the "dust cover" for the bottom of the bell housing. It is unique to the GMC, and is of roughly 3/16" steel. I believe the formal name is "Torus Housing Cover".
Some of the GMC guy here should be able to help with one or try Memphis Equipment they used to have a good mix of GMC parts.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cover

Welcome to SS and the Early Deuce. That is the best roof-line I have seen, nice truck. Don't be afraid to post lots of detailed pics......especially of that lid.

You already have the answer to your question thanks to ST. Interesting that it's only listed as "Cover" in the Levy book. Levy Part # 7412093. It's been called a Bell Housing Cover, I checked mine, there is no BELL. I hope you find one close but check your Private Messages box for a contact.

If you tell us all about the truck we won't ask stuff like, hows the brakes?, trani' workin?, Can we look inside? (insert pic), is it a runner?, original engine?. what color is the motor?, hows the rubber?, play in the steering wheel?, can we hear it run? what you gonna do with it?.

So it's just better to post pics and tell us all about it.

Great truck, congrats on the purchase!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks