• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMC transmission tools

AMGeneral

Does anyone have the Gage B7950168 and Tool C7950171 used to adjust the throttle valve lever on the GMC Hydramatic that I could borrow for a while? I would pay shipping to and from location,trying to get this M211 shifting properly.Thanks.

badgmc56

AMGeneral, sorry I don't have the tools you need but Tom over at Alfa Heaven may be able to help you find them or give you some tips on adjusting. He has many of these trucks and uses them daily. He was great help to me on my tranny problem. Bob C.

butch atkins

hey ,i talked to raymond hitt at memphis equipment about this in late nov of this year,hes retiring at the end of this yr and he was the guy who rebuilt all of the hydramatics for the GMCs at memphis eqipment,he told me that he had never had either of these tools and that you really didnt need them to set these trannys up,you didnt say what exactly the shift problem is,but imet you at the SS rally in oct and i think we talked about this,if it is shifting erratically,you should check the governor diaphragm at the carb,pm me for phone # if you would like,good luck :idea:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks