• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMC302 Motor and tranny takeout

cmech2003

Alright guys, I've got a running motor and bad tranny out of a M211, if anyone is in need of any parts let me know, it's going to the scrapyard next week, let me know your wants, I'll see what I can do, hate to see it go to waste, located in central Oklahoma. Thanks

hippiedude

I could use the exhaust manifold , starter ....I`ll have to think what els I need....How long are you going to hang on to it ....Tim

stephenfeldmeier

If you haven't taken your transmission to the scrap yard yet, then tear into it and see what's wrong, there are still a lot of serviceable and hard to get parts for the transmission. it will be wise to hang on to the transmission just for the extra parts. once its gone its gone forever! I learned that the hard way when I took alot of serviceable parts to the scrap yard. I wasn't a month later when I needed a part that I scrapped.

Re: RE: GMC302 Motor and tranny takeout

[quote="stephenfeldmeier" it will be wise to hang on to the transmission just for the extra parts. once its gone its gone forever! I learned that the hard way when I took alot of serviceable parts to the scrap yard. I wasn't a month later when I needed a part that I scrapped. [/quote] You are so rite! I to have been down that road. after years of tripping over things, send it away and within a few months someone has a need for it. Rats!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks