• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Go Big Or Go Home

Nomadic

Why post a customers rig with how many hours you have into it? At $25hr and 288hrs spent, I could pay you $7,200 plus tax to have that just in labor alone? Or is your labor rate higher than that?

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Because it is interesting to know how long it takes a guy working by himself, who doesn't have a big workshop with lots of fancy tools, to build/convert something like that.

As regards aesthetics, we all have opinions about what we like (mine is "stock military"), but in the end the only person who has to be happy with Militarytrucks' work is the customer who ordered it. If he wanted those huge tires and an M105 bed (which he did), then that's what he gets.

This truck is not my cup of tea, but I did find it interesting to stop in regularly and watch it get built from a "gee whiz" point of view. It was definitely not a simple case of whack off an axle, jack it up, and put on big tires.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks