• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Go here to download a deuce manual from the Govmt.

rdixiemiller

All
I still have the CD manuals, I burn them as requested. I figured that I have .90 in postage, .40 for the envelope, .35 for the blank CD, ,35 for the case. About $2 and a trip to the post office. I make about $2 each. That keeps my wife from giving me Hell about giving things away! What I did was download every Deuce manual I could find. I then went through the manuals and looked for the detail manuals called out in the ones you get with a normal search. I discarded the ones for troop seats, installing instrument repair shops, etc. I tried to get Lube orders, all mechanical maintenance, parts, and operator manuals for the M-35 series trucks and motors. I put together an Excel spreadsheet that cross references the PDF # to the TM#. I also did the same for the 5 ton. All these can be downloaded free, if the site is up, and if you have a high speed connection. This is really just a convenience for everyone.
I have no problems with anyone copying these CD's for friends and fellow MV'ers. PM me with your address and I will send them out. $5 for 1, $7 for both (best deal). You can pay after you receive them, as I am sometimes a little slow getting them out. I will also quite happily accept good pictures of your Deuces and 5 tonners, with as much info as possible about your ride. I may eventually see about writing a book on the M-35 history, since I can't find one.
Regards to all...

rdixiemiller

I have added some more manuals to the CD. I have the TM's for the starter, fuel injection pump, operators manual, the cartoon operators manual, Tire maintenance, brake maintenance, camouflage, towbar, bearing maintenance, and just in case anyone has one, 155mm howitzer (towed). The last one is just in case you buy a deuce with a big gun hooked to the pintle hitch!
I appreciate everyone who has given me TM #'s to add to the CD.

rdixiemiller

Yep. It is on the CD. You can download it from LOGSA, here is the number to look for: File number 018446,
TM 9-2910-226-34 Direct and general support maintenance, Fuel injection pump, 2 1/2 and 5 ton multifuels

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks