• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goat Ambulance ,What do I need??

frenchman

transfer case

hello
thank you very much for your reply i did buy one t/c from blake at red river parts he is a very nice guy to deal with if any body need goat parts deal with him 10dollars or 10.000 he will treat you the same and mail it right away
thank you
frenchman

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone heard from SEVO lately? I got a pile of Goat parts including all the M-792 parts he has already paid me for and I am having -NO- luck reaching him :? I have called ,PM'd ,etc with no results. Had a deal worked out at the Ga. Rallly to SS express the stuff out to him but could not reach him to verify it was OK. Kinda worried something might have happened to him.
Anyone with update please PM me. popacom / BILL in KY.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks