• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goat dimensions

Jeepsinker

Simple easy one for you goat owners here. What are the approximate dimensions of the goat tractor by itself, and of the trailer by itself? Really trying to figure out if the tractor will fit in a deuce bed without the trailer and I couldn't find dimensions for the two separately.

1958 M274

Simple easy one for you goat owners here. What are the approximate dimensions of the goat tractor by itself, and of the trailer by itself? Really trying to figure out if the tractor will fit in a deuce bed without the trailer and I couldn't find dimensions for the two separately.
I just went out and measured my M561 and one of my M35A2s. Length, a Gama Goat tractor by itself will fit. Width will be close. My goat measures right at 7' wide on the body. Inside my M35A2 bed measures 7' 3" wide. I think it will fit, barely. Tires might scuff the sides of the bed. Side boards must be removed from your deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks