• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going from 9.00x20 to 11.00x20...

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they will fit. But you may have some rubbing issues with the rears if you get into some off road situations and the axles start to articulate. Minor, but it can happen.

Also, this has been covered more times than I can even think of on the site. A quick search would have saved you the trouble of posting this question.

3dAngus

I would probably just go with 6 in lieu of 10 if going to the Michelin 11X20s.
If going with NDTs, then ten.

I'm not **** bent on going in a hole just to see if I can get back out again though. If you're an ardent 4 or 6 wheeling type of guy, definitely ten, regardless. 6 are far better for going down the paved road, and the Michelins are top notch. They're pretty darn good in sand too.

phil2968

My truck rides, drives and looks good with ten XLs. Why anyone would single out a deuce with 11.00s is beyond me. They just don't look right. To each his own.

WTF D00D

I had planned on going with super singles but I like the truck the way it is to be honest...

just started getting her together. After replacing the brake light switch, I replaced both windshields with new ones...they were shot to **** and back and with the white haze on them you couldn't see out of them well, plus the new rubber on them in nice...lol. Tomorrow I will run new air lines for the wipers and hit the wiper motors with a new coat of paint.

WTF D00D

Whats the address for the swap meet? I just might be able to get out there. I really wanted to go tire shopping but dunno if I can get enough cash out the atm by tomorrow, dang bank isnt open.

3dAngus

I think this 11R20 equipped singled deuce looks just fine.

And I'd like that for a trailer also!
Yeah, no doubt. I love it, and like it better than the ten wheeler on NDTs, but that's my thing. Truth is, there is hardly a deuce out there anywhere I don't like. And if I did, it would be non-green. To each their own rings true once again.

As a matter of fact, as a testiment to the diversity, once again, of these vehicles and how and why we all love them, is my bobber with only 4 wheels, which I like best of all.

Something about those oversized tires singled out...

I prefer 395's.

(Disclaimer/disclosure; I have four 11X20 Michelins I am soon going to put up for sale in the classifieds.)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks