• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

going price for 11.00s?

tm america

I"m looking to get a set of 11.00 xls for my my truck..Anyone know the going price near the mid west and who has them?I might even be interested in 11.00 ndts?

hdmax

I may be selling my Michelin 11.00's on stock rims 7 (Seven) total with probably 75% tread, but I have to wait til I get my 4" lift and 395's. I am hoping that all happens before Haspin 2011.
If you are interested let me know than we can talk price. But not here, as that is what the classified's are for. You can PM me.
One tire does have a slow leak, I am thinking either a pinched tube, of a hole in the tube, as it has leaked since it was mounted.

stevegr

I just got a set of XLs for my 53 studebaker 100 dollars each heres a pic with the new tires on the truck in the first parade of this season.
Nice lookin truck with those tires. Where did you get yours for $100 each? If you want me to PM you concerning that, let me know. I need a set for my Deuce and I live in the Central Florida area.

Thanks, Greg

ranchhopper

I bought them from a tire outfit who sells military tires he doesnt have any more XLs right now he had three other sets and sold them to a place that tests fire retardants. Needless to say they sprayed them and set them on fire thirty 90% percent XLs reduced to ashes but they paid his price and thats business. He hasnt had any XLs in the last two or three trips to texas bringing tires up here now its G286s and G177s I need another set myself so Im waiting to see if more become available.

84crawling

I bought them from a tire outfit who sells military tires he doesnt have any more XLs right now he had three other sets and sold them to a place that tests fire retardants. Needless to say they sprayed them and set them on fire thirty 90% percent XLs reduced to ashes but they paid his price and thats business. He hasnt had any XLs in the last two or three trips to texas bringing tires up here now its G286s and G177s I need another set myself so Im waiting to see if more become available.

:shock: wow what a wast of good tires

tm america

ok so i called my tire guy ...He's out of xls but said he has another 11.00 radial for 100 each..And has 11.00 ndts for 65-75 .I'm thinking the 11.00 radials must be goodyears?What others treads are out there besides the ndt ,xl, street tread goodyears in 11.00?

Westex

I desperately need some tires like that.....wow what a price! My ranch road that I try to get to about every other week is eating up the NDT's like a grinder. So I guess I would be times ten for some good radials.

ranchhopper

A friend of mine runs G177s he likes them they are reasonable with good tread and are a real heavy tire I have run G286s before and like them too but the tread is a bit less aggressive. The goodyears dont seem to crack and dry rot as fast or as bad as the michelins do either.

tm america

Does anyone have pics of the different goodyears?g177 -g286?OK i did a search and answered that question...What other treads where used by the military in the 11.00 r 20 size?

Last edited:

Capt.Marion

if you search for a thread called "primer on tire upgrades" or something like that, you'll find a lot of good info (I think the deuce modding section)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks