• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going rate for Cargo Cover

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thinik $350-400 should get you what you want. Of course, if you are going to GMA, the price will be higher, but you'll be getting freshly made products.

DanMartin

I just sold a used one to a fellow SS member for $100, and it was in great shape. Pays to be a SS member. :)

About $300 new is what I've seen them go for on ebay (for the tan ones).

98hd

ranchhopper said:
I have two covers with bows I bought in sparta that I do not need now still strapped to the pallet.I was going to list them in the classifieds.
Did you just win those today? If not, how much?

I was bidding on the 2 they had up at sparta today, but I couldn't see paying $700 for 2 covers from GL.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I watched those in Sparta too, way too rich for my blood. Hey ranchhopper, how much do you want for the 2 you have? I am interested in a couple.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps, I saw a different auction at Sparta. If you guys are referring to the two lots that I was watching, they were troop seat kits for a dump truck, not a deuce. Unless you have unlimited imagination and a lot of time, there is no way you are getting them to work on a deuce. I assume I must have missed the deuce cargo cover kits if that is definitely what you were referring to...

98hd

BKubu said:
Perhaps, I saw a different auction at Sparta. If you guys are referring to the two lots that I was watching, they were troop seat kits for a dump truck, not a deuce. Unless you have unlimited imagination and a lot of time, there is no way you are getting them to work on a deuce. I assume I must have missed the deuce cargo cover kits if that is definitely what you were referring to...
Yup, there was a different lot w/ the deuce covers, and 2 others for m939 kits, and another hemmt Kit.

The 2 that were at Sparta may not have been 21/2 ton covers. I bought a Lot that looked the same & had the same description, but the cover is a bit long. It still works, but it looks like those young lads who wear there britches hanging off there arses.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am selling new in box ones that are the newest style vinyl with the built in end curtains for $200 (cargo cover only). They are desert tan but can be painted with house paint. They are not mine, just selling them for a friend without any profit to me. He also has the cab tops new in box (desert tan vinyl) for the same price.