• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to Colemans

dblcamaros

Hey guys............I am going to be going to Colemans within the next 2 weeks. So if any of you need something let me know. Contact me and we will see what we can do. I can deliver it to the Gilbert (red ball) show also.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be going there as well. Perhaps we can schedule the same day and meet up there. Same deal, have tools will travel.

dstang97

I called about a deuce and a half and the guy would not give me the time of day. Let me know if the w/w m35a2s are nice.

dblcamaros

Really...wow. That's unusual... last time I was there they had a cpl that were nice. He had 1 that was beautiful but had a transmission knock and he wanted 5k for it. I think it had a winch too, but not sure.

dstang97

I called them because i did not want to waste my time driving there. It just amazes me about some people. They have no idea who is on the other line and how much money they have.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He has a pile in back waiting sale. Maybe 20 of them. Ask to speak directly with Shawn Coleman, tell him you are seriously interested in an M35 truck, ask him about what he has available, and if he's able to get another one (not the one with the knocking) fixed up and ready, if you make a deposit. I think you just spoke to one of the sales desk wonks who are happy they have a $8 an hour job and don't care one way or another.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was there twice in July. They are behind the lower shed, lined up. Not restored, but they are complete and they are there awaiting sale before they get cleaned up, fixed up and delivered out to the buyer.

dblcamaros

Are you referring to the ones in the waist high weeds by the y in the road? beyond the shed. and some off to the right hand side as well? if not then I really need to take my glasses along next time or they received them shortly after I was there. But either way I will definately check when I head up there shortly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks