• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to Frank's Surplus

Mike_Pop

I'll be heading up to Frank's Surplus on March 6, dropping off an M151. I will have an empty trailer for the return trip to NJ. If anyone needs something brought back from Frank's, let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Mike Pop

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've known Mike for quite a while. He is the first guy I contact when I need a moderate sized load hauled (i.e., less than a deuce). That is my MUTT that he is hauling up to Frank's place. Frank will be installing an NOS ROPS kit and a brand new fuel burning heater kit that is specifically for the MUTT. I strongly suggest that anyone needing something hauled contact Mike. His prices are reasonable, he is a heckuva nice guy and he really cares about the hobby so he will take good care of your stuff.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I second Bruce's thoughts on Mike's transpo services.. He moved a load of stuff for me cross country, and did a great job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks