• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to Jim Thorpe this weekend?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am going up Saturday morning. Can bring any of the following for anyone who wants the following parts:

M105 trailer axle, $30
M105 spring packs/overload spring packs, $30 for pair
CJ3A windshield assy, $100
CJ3A tailgate, $50
CJ3A hood (stamped Willys), $75
wood field desks, $35 ea
vinyl command tent (10-man), $250
deuce rims (junk tires mounted), $20 ea

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't need any of your items but hope to meet you there. I believe you are also "ham" so will you be carrying a radio?

LOGGJAM

maddawg308 said:
Am going up Saturday morning. Can bring any of the following for anyone who wants the following parts:

M105 trailer axle, $30
M105 spring packs/overload spring packs, $30 for pair
CJ3A windshield assy, $100
CJ3A tailgate, $50
CJ3A hood (stamped Willys), $75
wood field desks, $35 ea
vinyl command tent (10-man), $250
deuce rims (junk tires mounted), $20 ea

Ill take a Deuce rim, could alway use an extra!

you wouldnt happen to have a Deuce tailgate you would want to get rid off thats not all dented up??

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have lots of tan water cans.. VRC 12 series antennas, control cables , RF cables, Power cables, sugar scoops, MX6707 bases, mounting brackets, radio trays, all NOS.. And whatever else I can find that fits in the truck..... And, as usual, all my stuff is priced to sell, not bring it back home with me..

If Im feeling strong on Friday, I'll bring a towbar to sell... :)

I'll be there bright and early on Saturday AM..

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
emmado22 said:
If Im feeling strong on Friday, I'll bring a towbar to sell... :)
Hmmmmm....If I'm feeling strong on Saturday, I might get that towbar off you! Heck, and if I'm felling weak on Saturday, I'll have you load it! :)

Mark, PM me details on the towbar, price/condition/etc.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Anybody got a M101A1 trailer tire for sale that is going to the show??

I'm thinking about making the drive.

If anyone wants any AM-1780 boxes or the interior lights from the inside of armored vehicles or the IR and/or white lights, let me know and I can bring them. I won't be able to stay very long so I will not have a table or anything.

ida34

Medlog,
I could not find your stuff on ebay. How much for an AM-1780? I am not going to the show and would need it shipped.

Thanks
Chuck

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the offer. I don't relish the thought of carrying all that stuff down the hallway. Was planning selling at Aberdeen. Just have to wait and see what happens with the move.

Will most likely see you there.

Thanks again.

medlog

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM's, all new in the wrap:
M800 series 5 ton: operators, parts, main and HR
M105 series trailer TM's
M998 operators TM, Part, and unit maint sets

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be going thru canvas tommorrow. I know I have some CUCV pickup truck "canvases" that are in decent shape. I'll bring all the trailer tarps I find, and Nick D has the tan one, if it's still there....

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Checked the weather and it looks like crap this weekend up there. Still plan on going, I just hope it's there when I get up there Sat. morning. Be a terrible waste of fuel if it's not. Course, I remember it was pretty crappy weather past couple years too and they still had it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks