• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to Jim Thorpe this weekend?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also,

I have some boarding ladders.. Most of them fit my deuce pretty well...

I dont know if Im going to make it to the show, there is a big snow storm coming, and everything is up in the air.. I hope to.. I'll keep you all posted.

jatonka

The show goes on no matter what. They are concerned that some people may not come, but the show won't be cancelled. I talked to them today. I'll be there Friday am and I'll get word back to Emmado22 or Yankee Deuce by phone to keep you all posted Friday night on weather forecast. JT out

nickd

2000 hrs weather update from John Tennis. The roads are clear he and the boys are having dinner. The storm blew over. In wilmington it's 34 and light rain and the roads are clear shoulder to shoulder. See you all there.

Cdub

!

nickd said:
2000 hrs weather update from John Tennis. The roads are clear he and the boys are having dinner. The storm blew over. In wilmington it's 34 and light rain and the roads are clear shoulder to shoulder. See you all there.
OUTSTANDING..............!!!

Thanks for the up-date Nick.

seya,

C'dub

art

I got some nice radio stuff from emmado22 so I can finally correctly put my radio in my Duce.
Many thanks Mark!

It was great seeing every one after our winter hibernation.

Cdub

Yes it was really nice seeing everyone again.

I did manage to score some boat ancher chain for the five ton BII.

two of the 5/8" X 16'

and

one of the 3/4" x 12'

much THANKS to emmado22, as usual a helva great guy to deal with....!!!

Attachments

5tonpuller

The wife and I got there kinda late (about noon) Picked up a few things. Thanks Mark !!
I always spend more when I go to these things then I need to. But it is worth ever penny.
I was glad to meet some of you in person. Puts a face to the name.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Much fun, glad I got to meet more Steel Soldiers there! To those who didn't go, it's a small show, but lots of great folks go to it, and most were not affected by the threats of bad weather, and would have come in a blizzard if one came through! Lots of great deals on stuff too.

Good meeting Cdub, nickd, emmado22, jatonka, 5tonpuller, and everyone else!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks