• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to other Countries with an ex-milatary vehicle?

Reworked LMTV

Let me help you.

You will need the following skill set to build what you want.
1. Mechanic
2. Woodworker / CNC
3. Plumber
4. Solar energy design
5. FRP production
6. Welder / Metal fabricator
7. Electrician
8. Codes enforcement experience to deal with the neighbors
9. Machinist to make parts no longer available
10. Independently wealthy and can weather major financial undertaking and screw-ups
11. Brewmeister skills to drown your sorrows
12. HVAC design and production

If you have these skills, carry on. If not, buy something new or used. You'll thank me later : )

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
Are there any problems with traveling with an LMTV out of the United States?
say.... south America.
Its pretty simple to me, WHY would you even consider this. Trying to travel into or thru these 3rd world countries with punk ass dictators or thugs for leaders and half witted border check points, all it takes is the suspecion of you leading or think about some form of insurection and we read a blip on the news for a few days then next where your wife and parents yours and hers have tried to get Trump/Pompio to get you free and you really dont work for the CIA or some 3 letter group, your rotting is some crappy jail crying the blues. Sorry to be all rain water, but i just don't see the reward Vs. the risk.. mac/mc

Reworked LMTV

When you travel to an unstable region of the World, you want to blend in. Dress like them. Drive something that blends.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you get set to take your trip through Canada let the board know your route and dates. There are many up here in the Great White North that can offer help and assistance and even some advice. Lots of us can offer places to park and stay and BBQ and Beer. (Beware it will be REAL beer).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks