• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going Topless in the National Forest

Midnight Rider

No, the title says one thing, but the pictures deliver something totally different. :)

Cool pics nonetheless. I've been thinking of removing the top on my 1009, but the weatherman hasn't been clear enough for me to risk getting rained on.

rod

Once I saw some folks going topless in the National Forest - I think they were called "The Rainbow People". I remember seeing this gal wearing only a skirt and who had a big 'ole snake coiled around her neck and her tig 'ole bitties .......... well I won't digress any further. :oops::oops:

I need to take the cap off my M1009 sometimes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks