• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goldmine!!!

ARDUECE

yes pm me with request. i already have an classified ad here and working on paying for some ads on here. i have 10+ m35s im parting and 1 m54 im parting.

ABN173

It's not the pixel count that matters so much with pictures but the FILE size! The pictures won't upload if the file size is over about 90k. If you have several pictures they won't laod all at once if the file is that big but you can load them one at a time. If the pixel count is larger than 640x480 but the files size is within limits the system will take them but will shrink them before displaying them. Some picture editors give you an option to set the picture quality when you save a picture. If you reduce the quality it will also reduce the file size. With Photoshop you can use a quality of 3 or 4 and get 50k to 60k files that still have decent viewing quality.
Another trick if you don't have photo shop is:

1. Insert the pic into a Microsoft Power Point slide
2. Then shrink the pic size to anything less than 50% of the slide
3. Right click new photo and select "save as"
4. The new reduced pic will now post

ARDUECE

couldnt stand it. so far 2 injector pumps,2 in tank pumps(already gone) about 20 m35 master cylinders a bunch of wheel cylinders a bunch of m35 windshield glass frames and a bunch of unknown stuff

ARDUECE

no sir im totally passing it on. 75 for in tank pump. 300 for new injector pump. 25 for master cylinder . you tell me. oh yeah you are the one that told me about the u-joint. there was a total of 6 in there that would fit my m880. i just bought one before the guy pulled up. thanks for help