• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gone off the deep end!!! But loving it

TruAg

Wife thinks I'm crazy. Office wants to put parental locks on my computer because they are tired of getting all the heavy green "stuff" in UPS/FedEx. I now own an M929A2 Dump, M923A2 Cargo, M923A1 Cargo (current project truck) and an M936A2. Ultimate goal is to build and sell or trade reconditioned trucks and have fun while doing it. IMG_5052.jpgIMG_5001.jpgIMG_5039.jpgIMG_5056.jpg :)

Last edited:

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least you're working with the "newer" stuff. The Hobby gets REALLY dangerous when you start thiunking that all the 'vintage' OD Iron you see needs to be rescued, saved, rebuilt and preserved. Then you start looking like most of us on here, feeling "rode hard and put away wet" and start doubting your sanity. And the real problem is, we love it. (though someone really should develope a short test, survey or something that could alert us to the fact that we truely are losing our minds.....) They'd also probably make a million bucks off it too. I know my wife would make me take it even though she shares in the responsibility for the madness.

Snowtiger

Absolutely beautiful, a sight for sore eyes, I just purchased my first MV and with any luck will have an entire fleet of these beauties. You sir have great taste

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks