• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gone to Germany

butch atkins

To all who have ordered parts from me recently,my company has sent me to Germany for work related business.Will continue to check my email.Wifey will try and cope with shipping and other issues about parts.Leaving 06-01-2012 and will be returning on 06-23-2012.Dont worry will take care of parts orders that have not been processed yet.Wife wont go into barn/parts warehouse,so may be delay .Good luck to all on your projects.

Nico

have a good trip and a nice time over here!
the soccer european championship starts next week.
so, not a bad timeing.
always a good reason to have a beer...after work.
regards
nico

Nico

great! a big player in the car busines.
saarbrücken, almost in france.
so you can partieing whenever germany or france are playing [thumbzup]
never been there, sparsely poputated i heard.
should be no problem if you got some nice colleagues.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
German beer is yummy. :beer:

Have fun Butch!

Seatyger

ZF Transmissions.........Hmmmmm, I have a 454 powered suburban with 1 ton 14 Bolt rear and GM Dana 60 front, NP205 Transfer Case that would absolutely love a ZF 6 spd manual!!

So while the truck is dreaming, have fun and enjoy the trip. Hopefully you dont get caught up inbetween opposing fans if you see a game lol!

DeucesWild11

Right on the edge of France some good wine too! I had the pleasure of going to Munich for work 3 years in a row right at the end of Sept, smack in the middle of Oktoberfest! Awesome!!!!

I am sure you will have fun there, safe travels!:beer:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Butch going away,

How the heck I'm I going to get my drivers door open with you gone Butch?

Enjoy yourself and I'll try not to break anything until you're back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks