• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gonna try to buy a 5 ton..........

Cam Morehead

I just signed up as a GL bidder. I am going to try to find a 5 ton tractor in the South East. Wish me luck. I may look at the dump trucks and cargo trucks also. Just thought a tractor would turn heads more.......

powerhouseduece

well..... good luck, I was trying to get one also when they were listed to go up for auction next year. I dont have the money now. too many gifts to buy. hopefully I get one for christmas. and wow we have another family here!!

papercu

I am going to try to find a 5 ton tractor in the South East.
There was just one on here for sale at a cheap price, Wayne
GunnersHusband
My M52a2 on CL for $3500 must go $3000 to SS members
check out the link, it's time to let it go. I just don't have the time that I need to give her the attention I want to give her.

$3000 to SS members, I bought it for $5700..... it comes with 35 Gal of free Diesel

Cam Morehead

I didn't bother him because I really did not want to drive 500 miles to look at the truck. I just asked if it was still for sale. Thanks for the heads up. BTW, what do these trucks typically bring at the GL auctions? Thanks, Cam

HeadWizard

I didn't bother him because I really did not want to drive 500 miles to look at the truck. I just asked if it was still for sale. Thanks for the heads up. BTW, what do these trucks typically bring at the GL auctions? Thanks, Cam
The 813's have been bringing in the 6 and 7 thousand dollar range on GL recently.

AMGeneral

The M54 I have for sale is a A1 version,having a Mack ENDT 673 turbocharged diesel,211 hp and 610 ft/lbs torque. Power steering(all 5 ton have this) same general brake system as the 800 series. same basic chassis as the 813,just without the longer sheetmetal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks