• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

good brakes -then not so good

BEASTMASTER

have'nt been able to attack the beast yet with all the rain , figured i'd run it by you guys and see what you think ? had good brakes last time i used the girl about 5 weeks ago did my circle check and jumped in and fired her up and down the road i go come to the end of the road and stepped on brake to slow down and it was a WTH moment . wasn't stopping like usual had to really stomp on the pedal. the airpac seems to be doing it's job. any thoughts guys?? plan on getting under it and bleeding everything when rain stops but i don't think thats my problem ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks