• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good fixer up

RavageRitual

I wouldn't mind once overing on that truck. I could use aot of stuff off of it. Bumper extensions, (if their there) control levers and their mounts for the winch, headache rack?, etc... lots of good stuff.

Flyingvan911

That would be a great parts truck. It looks pretty clean. Some poor guy just lost half his truck waiting for the EUC and it went back up for bid. If the price was right it could be a good buy.

Sephirothq

Guys i am willing to bet those trucks will bring some big money. You have to figure in the price of scrap. I know you guys don't like to hear this but scrap is 14 cents a pound. That is a fact of what the scrap dealers are paying. What are they getting I don't know. But it has to be more then 14 cents. So if you look at the total weight you will see around 4200 + dollar wise. the dealers will but them strip them and sell the rest for scrap. Dealers ask big money for even used parts. The last trucks i seen sold which were in pretty bad shape brought a fair bit of money.

So good luck, have a way to bring home 3 crippled trucks, on trailers.
Just price freight once.

Things are getting too expensive anymore.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry removed link.
I was bad....
Yes it does have some nice parts on it.[thumbzup]

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks