• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good M1009 mechanic in the Miami area?

Elukas

Hey Guys,

I have a 1984 M1009 for the past 3 years. It was my daily driver for almost a year ( short commute <10 mi). After it took on the weekend warrior duties. She has some electrical issues but mechanically is ok (i think). I now have two small kids I want to take out to the beach and Keys on the weekends that love the truck, but don’t want to risk getting stranded in the keys with them. Does anyone have a good mechanic or shop I can take the truck for a full check up or tune up? I don’t want to sell it but I currently don’t have time to play with it like I did before the kids and new job. Please any information or advise will be greatly appreciate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks