• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good pickup at Hooks

allenr

Easy pickup. They were great at both check-in and pick-up. The fork driver helped me as much as he could but wasn't allowed to load with the forklift. It was easy to load then. They were supposed to be 101A1s but one appears to be a 101A2. Saw some really cool vehicles. I got to get me a 105 trailer. They seem to be the perfect size for what I want. Check out the pics!

Attachments

Last edited:

K9Vic

Nice trailer and yes one is a A2 as you can tell by the 8-lug CUCV wheels. I have noticed in other listings that that have had M105 listed as M101 and M101A2 as M101A1 or A3s. Just look at the listing and you can catch it by the wheels.

I would have stay around town, but I needed to get back to Fort Worth as I had to be places later in the day. Yes I also agree that everyone there was great and helpful, made it a breeze to get in and out. Too bad you can not take pictures, lots of cool military stuff out there.

RANDYDIRT

My pickup went well also. Ms. Nealie and Mike were a pleasure to deal with.... I was in and out in less than an hour. Sorry I missed you guys yesterday.

Dirt

allenr

How did you get them on the trailer without the forklift?
The workers are very good at improvising. They can't actually load them with the fork but they help you push them up the ramps with it. then you can easily push/guide them onto the trailer. It takes all of five minutes once ya get started. I can't say enough about how much help they are. It would have taken me an afternoon to have winched them up with the come-a-long. Great peeps!

lindyp38

i saw a 105 trailer for sale in ny.....

it was outside a military surplus store.....

i know the owner of the store and the trailer.......

if ud like..i can get u the contact info

allenr

i saw a 105 trailer for sale in ny.....

it was outside a military surplus store.....

i know the owner of the store and the trailer.......

if ud like..i can get u the contact info

lindyp38, Thanks, I wish it was closer. I think I will just keep low bidding on one close by until I get one. I want the 1.5 ton to make a Hyd. dump trailer. I Have a Hyd . dump on my F350 but I want to sell the Ford and get something that gets better than 8 mpg.:) I pulled a Jeep to Jackson MO. on my trailer a while back and the fuel cost $400 round trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks