• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

good place to buy a deuce

Dgeman

I live in northeast Pa. I am wanting to buy a duece just wondering if there is a decent source around me to buy them regularly. It doesn't need to be in running condition. Any help would be great. Thanks

Mike

Akicita

I live in northeast Pa. I am wanting to buy a duece just wondering if there is a decent source around me to buy them regularly. It doesn't need to be in running condition. Any help would be great. Thanks

Mike

Orefield - isn't that just outside of Allentown ?
If that's where you live, you can take 309 South to Eastern Surplus in Philadelphia, or go to Kublos Surplus in Brackney near the PA/NY state line where I bought mine.

Akicita

Mike

Orefield - isn't that just outside of Allentown ?
If that's where you live, you can take 309 South to Eastern Surplus in Philadelphia, or go to Kublos Surplus in Brackney near the PA/NY state line where I bought mine.

Coal Cracker

Eastern Surplus, Kublos Surplus, Colemans Surplus (Sometimes), Ebay
Or just come to the Redball Rally in Gilbert on the 23rd & 24th I'm shure someone will part with one. The Search Feature Is Your Friend

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:driver:Kublos are always good to deal with. Pick one out and they ll go through it then drive it home. I ve gotten two from there with no issues. 175 mile trip home with both of them. Ive never dealt with the other surplus dealers so I can only say what ive found from my expierences. Good luck.

x-ray

:driver:Kublos are always good to deal with. Pick one out and they ll go through it then drive it home. I ve gotten two from there with no issues. 175 mile trip home with both of them. Ive never dealt with the other surplus dealers so I can only say what ive found from my expierences. Good luck.
I agree, Kublos are great to deal with. Kenny will help you pick out a truck on the lot based on what you want (winch, hard top, dump, whatever) and go over it. I was there a few weeks ago and he had many trucks to look at. Just about any flavor, with any type of tires, beds, etc. It may or may not cost a little more than going the route of getting one from Gov Liquidation auction. But by the time you recover, fix-up you might be better off buying turnkey and ready to go.

Dgeman

Thanks for the help guys. I am going to check with Eastern Surlpus and Kublos on Monday probably. I'm really looking for one to bob so it doesn't need to be really nice.

Mike

gunboy1656

Only thing bad with Eastern Surplus, is the sticker shock on their prices for trucks. Remember they are in businsee to supply other companies with trucks. Still good to deal with otherwise.

Kublos seems to be a little more toward the collector side which cuts down on prices a little.

Both are easy to deal with. I have only dealt with them on parts and had no issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks