• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good source for a military 16 inch rim?

dcbrown

I'm in Salem, Oregon. I've been trying to find a military 16" rim for a spare in my M-37. Has anyone found a good source for rims? I've been trying to avoid paying an arm and leg for shipping, but can't seem to find one lying around. When you don't need one, you can find'em on every trailer and in every field you look at. But when you want one...! :cry:

mikkelborg

I'm in southeast Washington and I've been having the same problem. The best bet I have found so far is Idaho Motor Pool in Fruitland. The shipping is probably still going to hurt a bit though. I'm still looking, I'm hoping I'll find one in a wrecking yard or sitting in a field out here, unfortunatly it seems like there just are not very many M37 parts around the northwest.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Theres some in VA in the classifieds, I would think if you use a trucking co like R&L Carriers it wouldnt be much. I had four Combat Rims shipped from Minnisota to NC for 110 bucks.

Ebay is a good source , theres tons of regular M37 rims all over the place. Craigslist would be another. -Jay

citizensoldier

Another option would be to pick up a M101A1 trailer through GL with good tires,and a spare tire mounted on it. This way you have a nice trailer to go with your truck and a spare tire for both . Just a thought..

Tanner

Toss a rim into a box & go FedEx or put it into the cargo hold of a bus - bus lines offer freight shipping...

'Tanner'

shawn085

Rims

I'm also looking for Rim parts. I need the ring that comes off the rims. I need 4 of them and a ring for a combat rim. If anyone finds rims in there search in the north west let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks