• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good Supplier for M923 Bow and Tarp Kit?

brasco

I'm still looking at M923 trucks but many of them I see on GL are without the bows and tarp. If I ever win one of those, I would like to install a bow and tarp kit. I have seen a few older posts on SS on this topic but does anyone know of a good source that currently has 3 color camo kits for sale or plan to have them for sale in the future? If someone has a complete bow set for sale I may be interested in that too.

Don

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Post in the wanted section they come along. I spoke with a reseller that was ordering the bow sets new but it was piece by piece and very expensive.

brasco

Thanks, I'll post in the wanted section and see what happens. I'm not opposed to a new set but just need to see if it fits into my overall budget. I have seen someone asking for as much as $1200 plus shipping... not sure if that is the "going rate" right now.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I'll post in the wanted section and see what happens. I'm not opposed to a new set but just need to see if it fits into my overall budget. I have seen someone asking for as much as $1200 plus shipping... not sure if that is the "going rate" right now.
You really shouldn't post a want ad till your ready to buy , it's not for price shoping . You should be able to find one used for half that price if your willing to wait till the right deal comes along . If you have to have right when you get a truck you will pay a premium price.

brasco

I'm ready to buy today if I can find a great deal. I know I'll get a matching truck sometime... just a matter of time. I actually bought the M939 technical manual for it back in the mid 1990s and a new antenna and mount at Knob Creek around 2004. The bow and tarp kit is just the next step.... I almost feel like Johnny Cash....one piece at a time over the last 20 years. I need to step it up a bit though... I'm not getting any younger.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks